- Introduce learners to the three most popular open source content management systems (CMS) in use on the web today, including
WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla
- Understand the difference between a CMS website, a static website, and websites using other server-side technologies
- Understand the benefits of working with a server-side database and the power it brings to creating and managing websites
- Compare and contrast the three most popular open source CMS
- Create and deploy websites using CMS, including creating and editing content, adding functionality, and creating custom templates and themes
- Understand ongoing maintenance considerations with CMS websites
In a rapidly changing world, the need for online publishers to keep up with the needs and expectations of their site visitors is paramount. Today, many web publishers use content
management systems (CMS) to allow them to instantly and dynamically update web pages and properties as new content becomes available so that every visit to a site is engaging,
informative, and meaningful. This course explores the use of the three most popular open source web-based content management systems—WordPress, Joomla, and Drupal—to create dynamic
and flexible websites and landing pages. Participants explore the fundamentals of planning dynamic websites, CMS database management, developing CSS-controlled site templates,
and creating database-driven websites through the planning and creation of their own topic-based sites,
Click on one of the training format options below to book your training. Select 'classroom' to view and book a place on a scheduled training course date and location, or select 'in-house' to enquire about training tailored for your organisation.
- Anybody, having adequate knowledge in Graphics Design, Web development.
- Passionate and creative.
- Must have good knowledge over Communicative Englesh.
RATUL MAHFUZ; Consultant-Online Creative Communications
With 15+ years background to work with the giant creative houses and advertising agencies, Mr. Ratul has been working on several online platforms as a freelancer and digital marketing specialist. He has worked with ROOP COMMUNICATIONS, Unitrend Ltd. (Affiliated with McCann Ericksion WorlWide), Madonna Advertising (Affiliated with EURO RSCG World Group), Windmill Ltd. He has taken care of the products like Nestle', Holcim, National Panasonic, The Pan Pacific Sonargaon and many others. Besides, Mr. Ratul Mahfuz has been working as a consultant with several Non Govt. Organizations (NGOs) for writing their Fund Raising Proposal and develop BCC (Behaviorial Changing Communications) Materials.