- MICRO CONTROLLER
- MIntroduction to Micro Controller
- Numer System and Logic Gates
- Electronics Components and Circuits
- Switching Circuit with Relay
- PLC Micro Controller (PIN Configuration, Connection and Instructions)
- Software (Micro C Proteus) and Peoject Trainer Board, Flash, LED Running Lights
- Traffic Control System, LED Matrix, Displaying Chracter,
- Micro Controlling (Times and Swithces), Seven Segments Display
- Preparing Counter ADCPWM, Measuring a Analog Voltage Using ADC & 7 Segment
- Prepare a Square Wave Generator (Variable Frequency)
- Stepper Motor Controlling
Click on one of the training format options below to book your training. Select 'classroom' to view and book a place on a scheduled training course date and location, or select 'in-house' to enquire about training tailored for your organisation.
8th Semister diploma students of Polytechnic Institutes and Technical School & Colleges of Bangladesh
MD. SALAH UDDIN
Md Salah Uddin, received his bachelor's degree in Electrical & Electronic Engineering from International University of Business, Agriculture and Technology (IUBAT) in 2012 and a Diploma in Electronics from Tangail Polytechnic Institute in 2008. He brings 8 years of working experience in various sectors of electrical & electronics such as Auto CAD, PLC programming, Micro Controller. Yeohata mosquito coil making machine, Extruder, Cable making machine, Printing machine, Central AC System, Lift, Sub-Station, LT, HT Panel, PFI Plant etc. During his career, he has worked in Mukter Enterprise, Globe Metal Complex Limited and Globe Insecticides Limited. He has also received training Programmable Logic Controller, Assembling and Manufacturing and Access Network Planning & Implementation from BITAC, Energypac Power Generation Ltd and ROBI Limited.