Linux Fundamentals Course will help you gain a strong foundation in Linux from scratch. This course will help you master important Linux concepts
such as Linux installations, Packages, Architecture, File System, User Management, Scripting Data & various useful commands and utilities with sufficient hands-on.
This Linux Fundamentals course is also a gateway towards Linux Kernel, Linux Administration and Linux programming.
After completing the course at FUTURE TALENT you'll be familiar with:
- User Administration
- Boot and Package Management
- Linux Overview and Scripting
- Linux for software development
- Security Administration, Shell Script and Virtualization
Click on one of the training format options below to book your training. Select 'classroom' to view and book a place on a scheduled training course date and location, or select 'in-house' to enquire about training tailored for your organisation.
- If you are sick and tired of certain proprietary operating systems and you’d like to free yourself and make a statement by moving to open
source software in general and Linux in particular
- If you like the variety and customizability of Linux
- If you want the added security that using open source makes possible
- If you’re looking to develop job skills that are in demand and well-paid-for.
- If you’re just interested in learning more about the software that’s changing the world.