- Utilize knowledge gained in classroom to develop discipline-based skills in materials and techniques;
- Demonstrate professional competence/depth of knowledge within their field of study;
- Engage in global views and weigh design decisions within the parameters of ecological, socio-economic, and cultural contexts;
- Demonstrate all aspects of the design process to identify complex problems and generate solutions that optimize human experiences;
- Engage in multi-disciplinary collaborative work team structures;
- Demonstrate discipline-based design ideas verbally, visually and digitally;
- Apply the principles of color, composition, typography as they relate in the various media like digital, print, motion, 3-D, etc.
After completing the course atFUTURE TALENT graphic design program, you'll be able to:
- Master industry-standard Adobe software including Photoshop and Illustrator;
- Learn creative problem solving and design thinking;
- Design for print, including advertisements, magazines, books and packaging;
- Design responsive websites, mobile apps and create exciting motion graphics;
- Explore drawing, photography, illustration and type design;
- Learn professional practice skills to land a great job or start your own design business;
- Contribute something unique and innovative to the design community in a thesis course;
- Learn on the job and get course credits through an industry field placement;
- Interact with industry professionals;
- Learn from the tutorss who are up-to-date and professionally active in the design industry.
COURSE DURATION : 24 classes, 08 classes in a month
CLASS DURATION : 02 - 03 hours
Click on one of the training format options below to book your training. Select 'classroom' to view and book a place on a scheduled training course date and location, or select 'in-house' to enquire about training tailored for your organisation.
Choosing to attend graphic design course is an ideal option for anyone who has artistic talent. Completing the course successfully could open up a wide choice of careers,
and could allow you to lead a creative and fulfilling working life.
you obviously need to have artistic talent to do this job, you also need to be knowledgeable about using computers, and to generally have an aptitude for learning new technology as this is becoming increasingly important to graphic design work. Graphic designers need to be highly organized and to have good problem solving ability, as it is often a challenge just to choose the right fonts and colors to create a balanced design. You’ll also need to have good communication skills, as you will be presenting your work to clients and selling your ideas.
RATUL MAHFUZ; Consultant-Online Creative Communications
With 15+ years background to work with the giant creative houses and advertising agencies, Mr. Ratul has been working on several online platforms as a freelancer and digital marketing specialist. He has worked with ROOP COMMUNICATIONS, Unitrend Ltd. (Affiliated with McCann Ericksion WorlWide), Madonna Advertising (Affiliated with EURO RSCG World Group), Windmill Ltd. He has taken care of the products like Nestle', Holcim, National Panasonic, The Pan Pacific Sonargaon and many others. Besides, Mr. Ratul Mahfuz has been working as a consultant with several Non Govt. Organizations (NGOs) for writing their Fund Raising Proposal and develop BCC (Behaviorial Changing Communications) Materials.