- Understand the concept and techniques to draw
- Create multiple designs using several of tools
- Learn how to prepare Floor Plans of Several Building i.e. Residential, Commercial, Factory, Hospital, Institute etc
- Learn how to Prepare Working Drawings of Beam, Column, Slab, Foundation, Shear Wall, Stair, Over Head Tank, and Underground Water Reservoir
- Explain drawing using annotations
- Plot or print the drawing by scale
- Create layers to control the objects’ visibility
After completing the course at FUTURE TALENT you'll be familiar with:
- Basic Course on “Utilization of several tools and technics to draw civil and architectural drawings"
COURSE DURATION : 14 CLASSES
- Prepare Estimation and costing of Building Structures (Steel)
COURSE DURATION : 18 CLASSES
- Professional structural Drafting Course on “Preparation of detailing on Steel Structure” using Auto CAD."
COURSE DURATION : 15 CLASSES
Click on one of the training format options below to book your training. Select 'classroom' to view and book a place on a scheduled training course date and location, or select 'in-house' to enquire about training tailored for your organisation.
- Bsc. Civil Engineers from Engineering Institutes
- Diploma Civil Engineers from Polytechnic Institutes.
ENGR. ABDUL QUDDUS,
B.Sc (Civil,BUET), MIEB , DMINB/CE
CEO & Structural Engineer, Design & Development Solution (DDS)
Member, Institute of Engineers, Bangladesh. MIEB no. 21384
Enlisted Engineer of RAJUK no. DMINB/CE-0231
Md AbduI Quddus, received his bachelor's degree in Civil engineering focused on Structure Design from Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET) in 2005. He started his career as a Structure designer at Project design construction on 30th May 2005. On 1st August 2008, he joined MARZ Engineers and Builders Ltd as a Senior Structure design Engineer. Later in January 2009, he joined as Chief Structure Engineer in esteemed consultancy firm named Interspace ltd. He served there up to January 2013. In 2009 he established Design and development solution (DDS). And started his career as Chief Executive Officer from February 2013.
He directly involves in all projects with Team members Takes full responsibility for project design decisions. He is familiar with the design standards, specifications and guidelines for working. he is successfully performed many significant activities to resolve the project troubles as structural designer both R.C.C and Steel structure and high rise building (15-25 stories) also performing team work with BUET, BRTC, MIST, LGED etc.he attended various seminars and workshops on project management, quality control, design and asset management at home and abroad.
MD. RUHUL QUDDUS,
Chief Structural Designer, Design & Development Solution (DDS)
Member, Institute of Engineers Bangladesh (IEB). No.: MIEB-26365
Enlisted Engineer of RAJUK Reg. No.: DMINB/CE-0376
Md. Ruhul Quddus received his bachelor's degree in Civil engineering focused on Structure Design from Bangladesh University of Engineering & Technology (BUET) in 2008 with excellent records of result.
He joined Design and development solution (DDS) in 2010 as a Senior Structure design Engineer. In his 10+ years professional career as a structural engineer, he has gained experience in residential, commercial, institutional, educational, hospital and healthcare developments, as well as public development and infrastructure projects. From 2015, he has been playing the role of chief engineer at DDS with great success. He is leading design teams on developing newer and more efficient workflows.He coordinates with architects to create efficient designs, interprets structural and civil codes to ensure compliance, interacts with city building departments, and performs structural observations. He is very experienced with both RCC tall building and steel structures. He is also familiar with bridge and highway engineering.