- Utilize knowledge gained in classroom to develop discipline-based skills in materials and techniques
- Demonstrate professional competence/depth of knowledge within their field of study
- Engage in global views and weigh design decisions within the parameters of ecological, socio-economic, and cultural contexts
- Demonstrate all aspects of the design process to identify complex problems and generate solutions that optimize human experiences
- Engage in multi-disciplinary collaborative work team structures
- Demonstrate discipline-based design ideas verbally, visually and digitally
- Apply the principles of color, composition, typography as they relate in the various media—digital, print, motion, 3-D, etc.—that exist in design.
After completing the course at FUTURE TALENT you'll be familiar with:
- Auto CAD/ Architectural
- 3D Studio Max
- Revit / Architecture
Click on one of the training format options below to book your training. Select 'classroom' to view and book a place on a scheduled training course date and location, or select 'in-house' to enquire about training tailored for your organisation.
- Bsc. Civil Engineers from Engineering Institutes
- Diploma Civil Engineers from Polytechnic Institutes.
ABDUL JABBAR MIAH
Graduate in Civil Engineering,
Senior Structural Designer- Design and Development Solution (DDS)
Mr. Abdul Jabbar Miah He has a vast knowledge on investigating ground conditions and analyzing results of site tests, calculating the loads and stresses placed upon structures, testing models on the computer. Having wide experience in structural safety assessment he also has a very sharp visualization skill on safe framing for the structures. Mr. Abdul Jabbar Miah is a specialist of both structural and foundation design.